Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Vacation!

Hey everyone, it's Ryleigh!

I'm on vacation once again along with Ronnie! I've only been here for one night but I've had a blast! Sometime today I'll be heading over to Ronnie's house and we'll hang out there. We'll probably either swim (If she's not still doing work around the house) or just hang out. Where I am, it's going to be about 108 to 112 degrees!!! It's only 11:30 A.M. and it's already like 105! Ughhh, I don't know if I can live! When I was like 9, I thought 96 was hot! Yesterday afternoon it was 119!!!!! Yep, we'll definitely swim today! 

So, every time Ronnie and I go on Blogger, we check our page views and sometimes make new posts. Today, we have 180! YAY! 

Thanks for the support and don't for get to comment/email and tell us what you'd like to see! Please keep referring people you think would like us! 

Love you all! ♥
-Ryleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment